Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CPU for

CPU For Description
Settling for a less than adequate processor is the last thing you want to do when building a gaming computer. You can have the fastest graphics card in the world but if you don't have an equally good CPU, then you're computer will bottleneck with your CPU's capabilities. To avoid this problem I generally try to spend about the same amount of money on both my processor and CPU and set aside 40-50% of my overall budget to these two pieces of hardware.
This year has been a solid year for processors as we've received new processors for both Intel and AMD. I'll highlight a few of the the better ones for gaming below and give you a few tips for saving money on your gaming rig.Settling for a less than adequate processor is the last thing you want to do when building a gaming computer. You can have the fastest graphics card in the world but if you don't have an equally good CPU, then you're computer will bottleneck with your CPU's capabilities. To avoid this problem I generally try to spend about the same amount of money on both my processor and CPU and set aside 40-50% of my overall budget to these two pieces of hardware.
CPU For
CPU For
CPU For
CPU For
CPU For
CPU For
CPU For
CPU For
How to Overclock Your CPU
How to Build a Core i7 Gaming Computer

1 comment: